Registration, Special Support Services and IB Program Fees (2022-2023)
* Registration Fee per New Student (one time fee), at school entry grade
(Registration fee was included in the total calculated cost above.)
- Junior Kindergarten: € 195
- continuing into Kindergarten: € 195
- continuing into Grade 1: € 460
- Kindergarten: € 195
- continuing into Grade 1: € 655
- Grades 1-12: € 850
The Registration fee is paid together with the first semester tuition payment by August 31, 2022.
Special Support Services (Annual Fee)
- EFL/ESL Program: € 1,325
- Optimal Learning Support (Standard Program): € 1,500
- Optimal Learning Support (Consultation): € 500
- Shadow Teaching Support - facilitated by ACS Athens (fees are agreed between the parent/guardian and the Shadow Teacher)
Student Special Services are paid by semester, at the same payment dates as the normal tuition.
IB Program Fees
- IB Full Diploma (2-year program): € 1,400
- IB Certificate Program (2-year program):
- up to four classes: € 200
- more than four classes: € 400
- Greek IB Diploma - Greek High School Diploma Equivalency (annual program): € 1,500 (€750 at 11th grade and €750 at 12th grade)
The IB program fees are paid once together with the first semester tuition, by August 31, 2022.
The obligations of the School under this Agreement may be suspended immediately without notice during the periods that the School must close of Force Majeure events including, but not limited to, fire, acts of God, war, governmental action, terrorism, epidemic, pandemic, outbreaks of infectious disease, any other public health crisis, or any other, even beyond the School's control. If such an event occurs, the School's duties and obligations under this Agreement may be suspended or postponed until such time as the School, in its sole discretion, may safely re-open. A Force Majeure event will not entitle the parent(s), guardian(s) or other financially responsible party/parties to a tuition refund. The aforementioned explicitly waive their claims of unjust enrichment.