Registration, Special Support Services and IB Program Fees (2019-2020)
* Registration Fee per New Student (one time fee), at school entry grade
(Registration fee was included in the total calculated cost above.)
- Junior Kindergarten: € 195
- continuing into Kindergarten: € 195
- continuing into Grade 1: € 460
- Kindergarten: € 195
- continuing into Grade 1: € 655
- Grades 1-12: € 850
The Registration fee is paid together with the first semester tuition payment by August 29, 2019.
Special Support Services (Annual Fee)
- English Language Support Lab: € 1,325
- Optimal Learning Support (Standard Program): € 1,500
- Optimal Learning Support (Consultation): € 500
- Shadow Teaching Support - facilitated by ACS Athens (fees are agreed between the parent/guardian and the Shadow Teacher)
Student Special Services are paid by semester, at the same payment dates as the normal tuition.
IB Program Fees
- IB Full Diploma (2-year program): € 1,400
- IB Certificate Program (2-year program):
- up to four classes: € 200
- more than four classes: € 400
- Greek IB Diploma - Greek High School Diploma Equivalency (annual program): € 1,500 (€750 at 11th grade and €750 at 12th grade)
The IB program fees are paid once together with the first semester tuition, by August 29, 2019.