MOEMS (Math Olympiads) for Elementary and Middle School Students
The Mathematics Olympiad Contest for Elementary and Middle School students (MOEMS) will begin on November 14th 2022 at ACS Athens. Participation in the MOEMS program is optional for elementary and middle school students. The MOEMS competition Series aim to:
- stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics;
- introduce important Mathematical concepts;
- teach major strategies for problem-solving;
- develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems;
- strengthen Mathematical intuition;
- foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity;
- provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges.
The MOEMS Competition Series consists of 5 parts that will be administered in our school, each month from November to March on the following dates. All contest parts will be administered after school οn our campus.
|Part 1||November 15||10:00am-11:30am|
|Part 2||December 6||10:00am-11:30am|
|Part 3||January 10||10:00am-11:30am|
|Part 4||February 7||10:00am-11:30am|
|Part 5||March 6||10:00am-11:30am|
The cost of participation is 25 Euros per student for all 5 parts.
The Mathematics Olympiad Contest for Elementary and Middle School students (MOEMS) will begin on November 15th 2023 at ACS Athens.
All contest parts will be administered during school hours, at the Middle School Flex Block.
Payment must be made by November 8th, 2023, following the School Bank information.
For more information about the MOEMS Competition click here.