Academy/Middle School Registrar - Grades: 6-12
The Registrar's Office is located on the ground floor of the Academy building at ACS Athens. Student files (6-12) are maintained in this office. These include all Cumulative, Academic, Optimal learning and confidential files, as well as Alumni transcripts from the 1950s to present.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for maintaining contact information of the current students and ensuring that the school data are complete and up-to-date. The Registrar sends information and documents to universities necessary to complete the College application process and works with several school departments to coordinate the class scheduling process. Additionally, this office manages the withdrawals and transfers of students and is in charge of the DHL services (courier service school-wide, fee applies). Other duties include the ordering and distribution of graduate materials, including caps, gowns and high school diplomas.
- Transcripts grades 6-12 and alumni (fee applies)
- Copies of diplomas 1996-present
- Issue a new diploma in case of loss or misplacement (fee applies)
- Letters of attendance grades 6-12
- Letters of graduation
- Withdrawals and transfers of students
- Updating contact information