Effective Human Resource management in education is essential to raising standards of teaching and student outcomes through the increased involvement, development and motivation of faculty and staff.
The HR Department of ACS Athens challenges all employees to achieve their unique potential.
This includes interpretation of ACS Athens HR policies, providing consultation and advice on HR issues and concerns, and developing and implementing the ACS Athens HR strategies and plans.
Feel free to contact us for any questions concerning:
- Recruitment & hiring
- Immigration issues
- Contracts and contract amendments
- Employee relations, diversity, and equal employment opportunity
- Benefits and leave administration
- HR reporting and data management
- Policies, planning, and process improvement
We challenge you to realize your unique potential. We are ACS Athens.