It is important for the entire ACS Athens community to follow the health protocols and guidelines that are in place; every member of our community, parents, students, faculty & staff, and partners must be committed to do “their part” in this collective effort.
Therefore it is expected that:
- Parents / guardians will monitor their temperature and the temperature of their children along with any COVID-19 symptoms daily, and report any concerns to the School Nurse.
- Parents/Guardians are highly recommended to keep their child(ren) home even with mild cold symptoms.
- As of October 26th, 2020 parents / guardians and students are expected to wear masks when entering campus in all indoor and outdoor areas.
- Parents/guardians and students will practice best practices in terms of personal hygiene (hand washing, using sanitizer gels as needed, etc).
- Parents/guardians will be providing travel information as needed to the school and be proactive with any quarantine / testing requirements established by the health authorities.
- Parents / guardians and students will collaborate and follow all protocols and processes in place in order to ensure the health safety of our community.