If you are wondering what a media studio is then… don’t miss the chance to stop by the 2nd floor of the Sabbagh Library every day 10 am to 2 pm and by appointment. Mr. Thanasis Palos is always willing to introduce you to the AV methodology such as Film, TV and New Media Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production, and to initiate you to the AV language, with a twelve level experience method (screenwriting, photostory and animation, short film, video CV, documentary production, documentary trailer production, film analysis, film trailers, television production, video campaign, the audiovisual language in the classroom, accessibility in Theater, Cinema and TV.
The Media Studio is located at the 2nd floor of the Sabbagh Library.
Every day 10am-2pm, and by appointment.
- Mr. Thanasi Palos, Media Studio Coordinator
- Mr. Simo Sylaides, Media Studio Technical Assistant
Media Studio is addressed to everybody in the school.
The Media Studio provides:
- Media pre-production, production, post-production
- AV language initiation
- Workshops on a variety of topics
- Video CV's
- Exploration of new media technologies
- Group projects
- Independent study with personalized support in AV projects
A student may visit the Math / Science Studio:
- During lunch break
- During flex time or any free block
No. They are always welcome.