Tennis Protocol for students (participants) & parents
- WAITING / MEETING AREAS: JK & KG students will be picked up from their classrooms by one of the coaches and taken to the courts. Students in other elementary grades must come to the designated points, labeled by signs, at the tennis office. In case of rain, all Elementary students must go to the Elementary School Gym directly and wait for their coaches. Middle School & Academy Students must report directly to the tennis courts / and or other predetermined indoor area which will be communicated by their coaches.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING must be adhered to at all times. IF for whatever reason, physical distancing is not possible, masks must be worn. Masks must be worn when waiting in all areas.
- ENTRANCE into the tennis courts must be staggered (one at a time) and one specific door used (the one closest to soccer field).
- EXIT:participants must exit in a staggered manner from the door close to the outdoor amphitheater.
- TEACHING/COACHING GROUPS: Children will be placed in consistent groups according to grade and skill level.
- WASHING / SANITIZING HANDS - All children will be asked to use hand sanitizing gels as they enter and exit the courts.
- TENNIS BAGS / OTHER BAGS: all bags must be placed at designated sections and far apart to avoid congestion.
- STUDENTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN WATER BOTTLE – they can be refilled at a nearby water fountain.
- DON’T SHARE any items, such as towels, water bottles, rackets etc.
- NO ONE (participants/ coaches) enters the facility with any symptoms of illness; if the student feels discomfort and is not feeling well, he/she must inform the coach and the nurse will be available to assist.
- ATTENDANCE will be taken every day for every group and provided to the Athletic Office at the end of each week
- UPDATED PHYSICALS (after June 1st) must be filed with our nurse’s office for all participants.
- PICK UP by parents: ALL parents must wait for their children at the parking lot (according to school policy, parents and guests are not allowed to enter the campus); Elementary children will be escorted to the parking lot by their coaches. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL PARENTS ARE AT THE PARKING LOT ON TIME, since the coaches must return to the tennis courts for their next lesson.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND WAIVER FORM for injuries, COVID-19 must be submitted prior to first day of activity and Late bus transportation must be signed for students using the late bus service (grades 7-12).