Safety Protocols - COVID-19
Correct and consistent mask use is a critical step everyone can take to prevent getting and spreading COVID-19.
Types of masks individuals can use
- Non-medical (cloth) masks or disposable surgical masks, ensuring their proper fit on the face;
- Double masks (cloth mask should be over the surgical mask).
General principles for mask use
- Have two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric;
- Completely cover the nose and mouth;
- Fit snugly against the sides of the face and not have any gaps;
- Have a nose wire to prevent air from leaking out of the top of the mask(a metal strip along the top of the mask);
- Be handled only by the ear loops, cords, or head straps (not by the surface of the mask).
Dear Community Members,
It is very good to welcome some of our students back on campus! Though decisions from authorities change swiftly and often, we are abreast of developments and prepared to navigate the different scenarios. We are however, eager to meet face-to-face as a community and to work together towards an optimal educational experience for all students.
The Crisis Management team continues to work with expert advisors to update COVID-19 protocols as we closely follow government authorities’ guidelines. Safety and hygiene protocols continue to be in place to ensure the safety of all our constituents during all aspects of our regular school days.
Global situations and government decisions change frequently and we will quickly adapt and pivot our processes as needed. You will find important information for our day-to-day operations as well as safety protocols and guidelines that are in place to minimize risk and ensure the safety of our students, staff and the entire community.
We continue to rely on you, the parents, as part of our golden triangle (student-parent-school) to align with our processes for the optimal safety of all.