Thank you for your interest in participating in the International Media Literacy Festival. To ensure a seamless and fair evaluation process, please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
The festival is open to students from K-12, educators, and media enthusiasts in K-12 education.
Submissions should be original work created specifically for the festival.
All submissions must align with the festival's theme: "STEAM and SDG's - powered by AI." Your media project should incorporate elements of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics, Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s), and demonstrate creative integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
We welcome a variety of media formats, including videos, audio creations, animations, interactive digital media, and more.
Ensure your media project is presented in a format that can be easily shared and viewed.
- Videos and animations: Minimum duration of 5’ - Maximum duration of 10’.
- Audio creations: Maximum duration of 15’.
- Other media formats: Depending on the format, individual guidelines can be issued for appropriate length and other technical details.
- Complete the registration form on the festival website to receive a unique submission code.
- Upload your media project to a cloud storage platform (e.g., Google Drive, Dropbox) and provide a shareable link.
- Videos: Use high-definition resolution (e.g., 1080p or higher) for optimal viewing quality.
- Audio: Ensure clear and audible audio quality.
- Other media formats: Follow industry standards for quality and presentation.
- Ensure that your media project does not infringe upon any copyright or intellectual property rights.
- Give proper attribution for any external content used and adhere to ethical guidelines in media production.
If applicable, explain how AI technologies were integrated into your media project and how they enhance its creative and thematic aspects.
Submissions should be primarily in English or include English subtitles, dubbed in English or submit text in English if using another language. Special consideration will be given to work that addresses accessibility guidelines.
The submission deadline is January 31, 2024.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
Participants may submit multiple entries, but each entry must be a unique and distinct media project.
By submitting your media project, you grant the festival organizers the right to showcase and share your work for promotional and educational purposes.
Submissions will be evaluated based on criteria including creativity, alignment with the theme, quality of production, incorporation of AI, and relevance to the SDG’s.
All communication regarding the festival, including results and updates, will be conveyed through the contact information provided during registration.
For any inquiries or assistance related to submission, please email email@example.com or call 30 210 6070 420.
We look forward to receiving your innovative and impactful media projects that reflect the spirit of the International Media Literacy Festival. Your creative contributions can help shape a media-literate and socially responsible future.