(Updated May 2023)
Bus services are contracted by ACS Athens parents and cover virtually the entire Athens area. Students are transported by professional drivers and are supervised on the bus by a monitor and any ACS Athens staff members who also ride the bus. Monitors regularly communicate and collaborate with the building principals if there is ever a discipline problem.
Students are expected to follow the Bus Code of Conduct to ensure a safe ride for everyone. Consequences are clearly spelled out for students. Please review the transportation code of conduct (also posted on all buses), talk with your child about it, and let transportation know if there is ever a concern or problem. Making sure our students are feeling safe and happy during their commute is important to us.
Pricing & Routes
For the school year 2023 - 2024, the bus prices will be:
€ 1,345 for Zone A (Halandri, Ag. Paraskevi)
€ 1,790 for Zone B (Psychico, N. Psychico, Filothei, Papagou, Holargos, Vrilissia, Athens-Hilton)
€ 2,020 for Zone C (All other areas)
Prices include VAT (ΦΠΑ). In case of increase in VAT, the rates will be adjusted accordingly and will apply to parents of children who have not settled payment.
- The above said bus contract/agreement is available below for parents to print / sign / and return to the Transportation Office. Please be sure to sign this contract and mail it directly to Mr. Sarris, Aharnon 70, 145 61 Kifissia.
- Please be advised that the Contractor will also have a representative available at the school from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm if you should need to contact him.
- To arrange for student pick-up and drop off locations please contact Mr. Marios Nikolis the Transportation Office at 210.6070.239.
- For practical reasons, the bus service is not a "door-to-door" service. In general, the buses will pick up and drop off all children at the closest possible point. The bus stops will naturally be on main corners, roundabouts, STOP signs or near crosswalks considering the total bus route length and duration, and the width of the road.
Parents can pay the fees directly to the contractor, Mr. Sarris, through bank transfer to one of the following three bank accounts:
National Bank of Greece (Ethniki)
- Bank Account Number: 120-001-565-26
- IBAN: GR-570-110-120-000-001-200-015-6526
- SWIFT Code: ETHNGRAA
- Bank Account Number: 139-002-320-006-330
- IBAN: GR-020-140-139-013-900-232-000-6330
- SWIFT Code: CRBAGRAA
- Bank Account Number: 540201458835
- IBAN: GR7902600950000540201458835
- SWIFT Code: ERBKGRAA
Account Beneficiary: Σαρρής Δ&Α ΑΕ (Sarris D&A SA)
Please fax a copy of your payment receipt to Mr. Sarris at 216.800.2844 or send a copy of the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for his records. If you have any questions, please call Mr. Sarris at 210.801.5833 or 210.801.7396.
Terms & Reduced Fares
In case of a student (grades 1-12) who wishes to use the bus one way, if this is declared at the beginning of the school year, the payment will be a 65% of the total transportation fees, otherwise the total fees should be paid.
Pre-school children who finish at 13:00 and are picked up by their parents are charged at a 50% rate.
In case of termination of the contract due to departure of the student/s from the school or for any other reason NO REFUND is due.
If the bus fees are not paid in full the bus contractor will be able to pursue payment through legal channels, using the city of Athens legal courts.
The Transportation Contract for riding the bus can be downloaded by clicking here:
After School Late Buses
After-School Hours Buses Service available only to Students in grades 6 - 12
(Updated September 2023)
The school provides buses scheduled to depart after regular school hours for students involved in athletic activities, after school programs, club meetings, library use etc. Students leaving campus for whatever reason CANNOT use the Late Bus Service.
These buses are area buses (not a door to door service) and the itineraries are run with the presence of bus monitors. The late buses are available to middle school and high school students; this service is not available to elementary students.
This service is free of charge.
In all cases when Late buses not are available, or the late bus can not accommodate a student, parents must provide their own transportation.
After School Late Area Bus Routes (Departure: 17:45) | September - December 2023
Late Buses Service begins on September 11th.
Buses run Monday - Friday. (Specific stops may change depending on need)
|Bus 1 route|
|Bus 2 route|
|Nea Kifissia Square|
|Bus 3 route|
Bus Operation Dates 2023 / September - December
- September: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
No late buses on: September 22
- October: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31
No late buses on: October 13
- November: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20
No late buses on: November 17, 21-24
- December: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21
No late buses on: December 13, 22
- For students in Grades 6-12; ALL Students using the late bus service must
submit a waiver form to the transportation office / or the Athletics Office.
- For students participating in Recreational Activities, the waiver form is included in the
Please download and fill in the form below.
View / download PDF file(s)
Code of Conduct & Procedures
Bus Code of Conduct
- Students must follow the directions of the bus monitors, adults and drivers at all times.
- No eating, drinking or smoking is allowed.
- Students must be seated in their assigned seat and quiet at all times.
- Respectful language must be used at all times.
- No weapons/toy weapons or incendiary devices are allowed at any time.
- Students must be at the assigned stop at the scheduled boarding time.
- Students must disembark only at the scheduled stop.
- Parents will pay for any damage that is caused by students. Deliberate vandalism will result in one-month suspension from the bus in the first instance and a permanent suspension in the second.
- For as long as the Covid-19 hygiene protocol is effective, students cannot ride other buses than their own.
- Change of address resulting in a change of route or bus stop should be presented to the Transportation Office in writing two days prior to the change.
- The failure or the considerable delay of the bus in arriving at the scheduled pick-up point entitles students to secure alternate transportation to the school. The Transportation Officer will make reimbursement of any costs incurred.
- Concerns regarding the bus monitor or driver must be registered with the Transportation Officer.
- Bus monitors reserve the right to assign students to a specific seat and all passengers must comply with these directions.
For more information, or to register a concern, you may contact
Mr. Marios Nikolis : Ph.: 210 6070.239 / email@example.com