Code of Conduct & Procedures
Bus Code of Conduct
- Students must follow the directions of the bus monitors, adults and drivers at all times.
- No eating, drinking or smoking is allowed.
- Students must be seated in their assigned seat and quiet at all times.
- Respectful language must be used at all times.
- No weapons/toy weapons or incendiary devices are allowed at any time.
- Students must be at the assigned stop at the scheduled boarding time.
- Students must disembark only at the scheduled stop.
- Parents will pay for any damage that is caused by students. Deliberate vandalism will result in one-month suspension from the bus in the first instance and a permanent suspension in the second.
- For as long as the Covid-19 hygiene protocol is effective, students cannot ride other buses than their own.
- Change of address resulting in a change of route or bus stop should be presented to the Transportation Office in writing two days prior to the change.
- The failure or the considerable delay of the bus in arriving at the scheduled pick-up point entitles students to secure alternate transportation to the school. The Transportation Officer will make reimbursement of any costs incurred.
- Concerns regarding the bus monitor or driver must be registered with the Transportation Officer.
- Bus monitors reserve the right to assign students to a specific seat and all passengers must comply with these directions.
For more information, or to register a concern, you may contact
Mr. Marios Nikolis : Ph.: 210 6070.239 / email@example.com