- Once the schedule is determined, the cost of the activity MUST be paid for ACS Athens students at the cashier’s office (during school hours) or via web banking (ACS Athens student account) or credit card, and for NON-ACS Athens via web banking (NON-ACS Athens tennis members account) or credit card. Payment details are mentioned on the registration confirmation which will be sent to you after your request was processed and the training schedule is established.
- Three separate payment notices ( for annually three seasons) will be provided to the members; the cost is based on the number of participants in the group and the number of training days in each season.
- Dates of closure are excluded from the individual season fees.
- Payment must be done within the first week at the beginning of each season or a week after the starting date (for members registering in mid season) otherwise a participation in the tennis program is not possible.The Tennis Academy has the right to make the spot available to any “waiting list” member. Returning members with outstanding fees will not be able to register.
- The final cost for the High-Performance Athlete Program will be determined once the exact individual training plan is finalized – this is a "custom-made" program.
- Any changes in the training schedule MUST be requested, discussed, and confirmed by Mr. Schoenefeld.
- Returning members with outstanding fees will not be able to register.
Click here if you're an ACS Athens Members
"Non" ACS Athens Members payment methods:
- Please mention the full name of the person/s participating and the word “Tennis” if you choose to pay via bank transaction.
- Parents or ACS Athens employees participating in the tennis program and/or whose children are enrolled at ACS Athens are still considered as “Non” ACS members with the according bank details.
A.) Internet Web Banking Payments
ΙΝΣΤΙΤΟΥΤΟ ΚΑΙΝΟΤΟΜΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΚΟΤΗΤΑΣ – IIC
INSTITUTE OF INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY - IIC
493 Messoghion Ave., Aghia Paraskevi GR - 15343, Branch 209
(Account No. 209 00 2320 0031 44) Euro €
Swift Number/ BIC: CRBAGRAA
IBAN Number €: GR56 0140 2090 2090 0232 0003 144
B.) VISA / MASTER Card Payments
- At the Cashier’s Office desk:
Payments can be made with VISA or MASTERCARD at the Cashier’s Office desk by using the POS system.
- Via Internet Web Banking (Alpha Bank Secure Web):
Payments can also be made with VISA or MASTERCARD remotely by using the Internet Web Banking. Please follow the instructions below:
The parent communicates with the Cashier by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (210 6070 208) and indicates the student’s full name, the amount he/she wants to pay and the description of the payment.