High-Performance and Athlete Development Program
- HP (High Performance) Tennis Training Options: Monday - Friday 7.45 - 9.45pm & Saturday 10am - 2pm
(10am - 12pm Tennis / 12 - 1pm Footwork / 1 - 2pm Swimming)
HP Swimming Options: Saturday 1 - 2pm
- AD (Athlete Development) Tennis Training Options: Monday - Friday 5.45 - 7.45pm & Saturday 8am - 12pm
(8am - 10pm Tennis / 10-11pm Footwork / 11 - 12pm Swimming)
AD Swimming Options: Saturday 11 - 12pm
|Overall||8 - 25 hours/Week||Final cost will be determined once the exact individual training plan is finalized – this is a "custom made" program.|
|Tennis Training||To be able to join the program the athlete must participate at least 8 hours of tennis training/week|
|Footwork/Coordination Training||1-3 x /Week||Included in the program|
|Condition/Fitness Training||To be determined||To be determined|
|Theoretical Tactic Training||1x /Week||Included in the program|
|Video Analysis||2x annually||Included in the program|
|Photo Hit Analysis & Individual file||2x annually||Included in the program|
|Athlete Evaluation/Athlete file||On demand||Included in the program|
|Tournament Planning||On demand||Included in the program|
|Nutrition Plan||On demand||To be determined|
|Sport Psychologist||To be determined||To be determined|
|Swim Training (Injury Prevention) in Coop. with the ACS Swimming Academy||2 hours /week (Obligatory for all Athletes of the HP & AD Program)||To be determined|
|HP/AD Team cloth||Special Prize|
|Racket Stringing||At a collaborating stringing service (Price varies depending on product)|
|Athletic Cloth and Equipment||Reduced cost for purchased items at one of our cooperating athletic shops|
- Please note that the registration in the tennis program remains active the entire Academic year and additional registration over the academic year is not necessary.
- (As required in recreational school activities). Mentioned seasons are just payment periods.
- Three separate payment notices will be provided to the members; the cost is based on the number of participants in the group (and/or private lessons) and the number of training days in each season.
- Final cost for the High-Performance Athlete Program will be determined once the exact individual training plan is finalized – this is a “custom made” program.
- Payments must be done PRIOR to the first tennis lesson of the upcoming tennis training session.
- Dates of closure are excluded from the individual season fees.