Activities Fees & Deadlines:
Payment must be made by Thursday, September 14th, 2023, following the School Bank information. Please include the child's name.
*Payment must be made prior to the onset of the activity OR within one week following the submission of the form (if the activity has already started and space is available).
For any questions you may have, please contact Mr. Charalambos Mamas at 210 - 6070294 in the Athletic Department or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot find us in person, leave a message, and we'll get back to you.
The ACS Athens After School Swimming WILL NOT take place:
- On Friday, October 13th (Half Day) - ALL
- On Friday, November 17th, (ES Parent-Teacher Conferences) - ES
- Monday to Friday, November 20 - 24 (Thanks Giving Week) - ALL
- On Wednesday, December 13 (Half Day) - ALL
- During Winter Break (December 25 - January 5) - ALL
Registration & Cancelation ProtocolsRegistration during the Semester (after the start of the activities) will be allowed based on availability:
- If registration for the activity takes place before 50% of the total sessions are completed, then the family will have to pay the whole fee (100%).
- If registration for the activity takes place after 50% of the total sessions are completed, then the family will have to pay half the fee (50%)
- If a student wishes to withdraw from an activity before the second session, then the family can receive 100% of the activity fee in credit for another activity.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from an activity after the second session and before 50% of the total sessions are completed, then the family can receive 50% of the activity fee in credit for another activity.
- No credit will be offered If a student wishes to withdraw from an activity after 50% of the total sessions are completed (except in the case of an injury or illness resulting in absence of three weeks or more).
|TIME & GROUP / DAY||MONDAY||TUESDAY||WEDNESDAY||THURSDAY||FRIDAY|
|16:00 - 16:45 (Early Childhood Students)||EC Swimming (Group A)||EC Swimming (Group B)||EC Swimming (Group C)||EC Swimming (Group A)||EC Swimming (Group B)|
|16:00 - 16:45 (Elementary School Students | Grades: 1-5)||Grades 3-5||Grades 1-2||Grades 3-5||Grades 1-2||Grades 3-5|
|16:45 - 17:30 (Middle / High School Students | Grades: 6-12)||Grades 6-12||Grades 6-12||Grades 6-12||Grades 6-12||Grades 6-12|
What should I bring to swimming class?
- Swimwear. One piece or athletic swimsuit for girls; boys need to have a bathing suit that ties.
- Towel/ Robe
- Swimming cap
- Goggles. Although not essential, will make swimming a bit easier and protect your eyes from chlorinated water.
- Flip flops for your walk from the changing rooms to the pool and back.
- Two plastic bags: one for your wet items and one for your shoes.
- Hat/ beanie and jacket to wear after, especially when the cold weather begins.
Swimming Daily Schedule by groups
Early Childhood Swimming (JK&K)
|15:20||A swimming instructor will pick up the JK & K students from their classrooms.|
|15:20-15:40||Walk to the pool; students change out with the help of the instructor|
|16:30-16:45||Students are changing out.|
|16:50||A swimming Instructor will escort the JK & K students to the gate so their parents can pick them up.*|
1st-4th grade students
|15:45-16:00||Swimming instructors will pick up students in grades 1-4 from the front volleyball courts.|
|16:00-16:45||1st-4th grade students are changing out in groups of 5 at a time.|
|16:45-17:00||Swimming Instructors will release students by groups. Students will have 5 min to change out.|
|17:05||A swimming instructor will escort the 1st-2nd grade students to the gate so their parents can pick them up.* 3rd-4th grade students are responsible to walk out by themselves.*|
5th-12th grade students
|15:45-16:30||5th-12th grade students MUST go to the Learning Commons (Library).|
|16:30-16:45||5th-12th grade students are changing out in groups of 5 at a time.|
|17:30-17:45||Instructors will release students by groups. Students will have 5 min to change out.|
|17:45||5th-12th grade students are responsible to walk out by themselves.**|
* PICK UP areas: Parents must be at the parking lot waiting for their children; please be on time so that the coach (es) escorting the students out, can return to start the next lesson.