Program eligibility requirements
- Students may be recommended or required to attend the After School Homework Support Program based on their Admissions’ file and their corresponding documents from previous institutions.
- This program is open to all students who wish to receive homework assistance and guidance from an ACS Athens faculty member in a supervised setting.
- Parent-initiated enrollment is an option for students who need homework assistance. Students benefit by developing and enhancing highly desirable qualities such as responsibility, perseverance, and time management.
- Students on academic probation and students who perform poorly are automatically informed about the After School Homework Support Program and may enroll throughout the year.
- Faculty can also refer students to the Child Study Team for screening, evaluation, and possible enrollment in the After School Homework Support Program.