It is a tradition at ACS Athens to join creativity after Spring Break and hold a mixed level K-12 Arts exhibition, showcasing the students' most creative and skillful artworks. The exhibit features a limited, curated art selection from all levels. The 2022 End of the Year K-12 Arts Exhibition will be held from the 9th to the 20th of May, in the Theatre Lobby. All artworks are created in various techniques and media, as well as in 2D, 3D and lensed-based/Digital art forms.
Due to covid restrictions for the last two years we had no on-campus exhibitions. According to the very recent regulations we are happy to open this year’s exhibition for parents but in specific after school hours and with the use of masks.
Therefore parents can come to visit the exhibition on Friday 13th of May (from 4:30-5:30), Thursday 19th of May (from 4:30-5:30), or Friday 20th of May (from 4:30-5:30).
We are so proud of the creativity and skills that students have demonstrated. Congratulations to all our talented students!
- Sophia Stella Soseilos, Visual and Performing Arts Division Chair, Academy Faculty, IB Visual Arts Instructor
- Trina Langsenkamp, Academy and Middle School Art Teacher
- Evi Sotiropoulou, Middle School Art Teacher
- Louisa Stylianidi, Middle School and Academy Art Teacher
- Farida El Gazzar, Elementary School Art Teacher
- Steven Baldino, Elementary School Art Teacher