ACS Athens, a student-centered international school, embracing American educational philosophy, principles and values, is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Coordinator. The HR Coordinator reports to the Director of Finance.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for providing comprehensive support services in the Human Resources Department operations; achieving defined objectives effectively and efficiently by following established guidelines and regulations. The HR Coordinator is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, contracts, reporting, training and development, benefits monitoring, employee support/guidance and other department functions.
- Excellent knowledge of written and oral English and Greek
- MA in Human Resources Management/Business/Communication
- BA in Psychology/Business
- Three (3) years of experience in HR Management
- Knowledgeable about labor unions, federal/state regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of effective human resources principles, practices and trends
- Ability to enhance communication, critical thinking skills, and collaboration among administrative and professional personnel
- Ability to promote team-building and shared responsibilities among administrative and professional personnel
To be considered for this vacancy, please reference job title and your last name in the subject line
(e.g. RE: HR_COORDINATOR_SMITH), and submit in English:
- Cover letter
- Resume, and
- The contact information for three professional references
Submit the above required information to:
Human Resources at email@example.com.
Application deadline: May 12, 2017
Incomplete submissions or candidate profiles that do not meet the person and job specifications will not be considered.