View the Conference Program
View the detailed comprehensive Conference Booklet in magazine format...
We have included a collection of photos from the conference events...
Resources and Materials
A variety of resources and materials used / cited during the conference will be posted here, as provided by the presenters.
- Transformative Approaches to Teaching Second Language Learners with Learning Differences: A Counseling Curriculum Model For Teachers (CCMT); Dr. Eirini Gouleta
- Transformative Counseling Approaches for Teachers; Dr. Eirini Gouleta
- Shaping the Future: Leveraging Technology to Create a Global Learning Environment; Dr. Halford W. Haskell
- Collaborative Teaching : The Why, the Who, the What and the How; Veronica Bourke; Tricia Mowat
- Roles and Responsibilities in a Co-Teaching Relationship; Veronica Bourke; Tricia Mowat
- Collaborative Teaching Approaches Overview ; Veronica Bourke; Tricia Mowat
- Transformative Approaches to Teaching Students with ADHD; Ari Tuckman PsyD, MBA; Chris Dendy; Tommy Dendy
Keynote Presentation - May 8, 2014
Enjoy the Keynote presentation of May 8 2014: "Transforming STEM Education: Introducing Engineering for All Students, K-12" by Dr. Ioannis N. Miaoulis
Innovation Summit Talks - May 10, 2014 @9:30 - 12:00
Innovation Summit Talks : a series of 20-minute TED-style talks celebrating, promoting, championing, and predicting meaningful innovations in our schools and lives.