How to get to ACS Athens
By car from the Athens International Airport via Attiki Odos
- Follow Attiki Odos towards Athens (20 km)
- Exit Doukisis Plakentias towards Halandri
- Pass the two Metro train stations and at the Kennedy Sq. intersection (after 2.5 km) make a hard left turn on Aghias Paraskevis Ave. for 600 m
- Make a left turn at Kazantzaki Street light
- Street ends in front of our gate
By metro train or suburban railway from the Athens International Airport
- Board train towards at the airport
- If you take the metro train, you get off at Aghia Paraskevi Train Station; if you take the suburban railway, you get off at Plakentias Station and transfer to the metro train towards Egaleo for one stop only and get off at Aghia Paraskevi station
- You exit the station heading East (Polydouri street)
- Walk right to light and make a left on Kazantzaki street. The street ends in front of our gate
By car from downtown Athens
- From Syntagma you follow Vassilissis Sophias Ave. northbound (2.5 km)
- Follow the signs towards Mesogeion Ave.
- On Mesogeion Ave. you will reach Aghias Paraskevi Square after about 5.5 km
- Make a left turn on the Halandriou Ave. light, before you pass the square.
- Make a right turn on Kazantzaki Street at the third light.
- The street ends in front of our gate.
By metro train from downtown Athens
- Board metro train towards the airport going to either Plakentias or Airport destinations
- Get off at Aghia Paraskevi train station.
- You exit the station heading East
- Walk left to light and make a left on Kazantzaki street. The street ends in front of our gate
129 Aghias Paraskevis Ave. & Kazantzaki Street
Halandri 15234, Athens Greece
Ph: +30 210 639.3200
Fax: +30 210 639.0051