You may also view the Presentation in magazine format below:
School Colors: Navy and Gold
School Mascot: Lancers
Lancers Illustrated The Official Lancers Publication
The magazine captures the Athletic year in photos, but it is also a vehicle promoting good sportsmanship, the competitive spirit and the excitement of sports.
The publication also offers a platform for our coaches and athletes to share stories and their perspective and insights from events throughout the year.
Director of Athletics, Summer Camp and Recreational Programs:
Annie Constantinides (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 210.6393.200, ext. 401 & 443
Valia Efstathiou (email@example.com)
- 210.6393.200, ext. 327
Additional Telephone Numbers
- P.E Offices: 210.6393.200, ext. 321, 322
- School Gate: (24 hours) 210.6393.200 ext. 240
- School Nurse's Office: (until 18:00) 210.6393.200, ext. 217
- School Fax: 210.6390.051
- General Information: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
After School Late Area Bus Routes (Departure: 17:45)
The school provides buses scheduled to depart after regular school hours for students involved in athletic activities, after school programs, etc.
Details and schedules can be found here...