Greek Language and Culture Courses
ACS Athens Virtual - When Only Excellence Will Do
At ACS Athens Virtual, our experienced and well trained faculty will expertly guide you through a new learning experience within an online medium. We offer a high quality education with flexibility and empowering learning experiences that can take learning to a new level.
With ACS Athens Virtual Greek Language and Culture Courses you will:
- Learn Greek from accredited and certified language teaching professionals who use the latest, cutting-edge teaching methodology;
- Benefit from American educational teaching philosophy using the latest educational technology;
- Enjoy fun and interactive lessons using synchronous and asynchronous learning;
- Discover a unique language program that teaches Greek language through mythology, history, philosophy, and drama texts;
- Trust the over 70 year excellent reputation of ACS Athens and the Sustaining Excellence® Protocol.
Register today for our Modern Greek Language and Culture courses. The Modern Greek Language & Culture program provides a holistic and constructive approach to new language learning. Students are placed in each course according to their background and Greek language proficiency using ACS Athens faculty designed language level assessment tests to ensure that students are placed in the best-fit course to achieve ultimate results.
These eight week courses (3 week duration in the Summer) focus on developing language skills for basic, intermediate, and advanced level students of Greek. Language development is combined with building media literacy and sharpening skills that will be transferable to core academic subjects. Through both synchronous and asynchronous sessions, students will be exposed to a variety of learning styles, building on their language skills while engaging and empowering their learning.