Parents may choose to enroll their daughter/son in the type of program that best suits their child's needs:
|# of days
enrolled per week
|MIDDLE SCHOOL / ACADEMY|
Absences: Student absences from sessions are not deductible from LEP fees.
Enrollment is based on the following:
- Availability so that group size consists of the allowable number of students;
- Availability of a suitable instructor.
RETURNING ENROLLEES will have priority over new enrollees and every effort will be made to maintain Semester I status quo. Enrollment will be confirmed by email once the parent has submitted the LEP Enrollment Form and it has been processed; only then will the student be considered enrolled in the program;
NEW ENROLLEES may be placed on a waiting list as every effort is made to place students. Parents will be emailed by the Coordinator once the Enrollment form has been processed and placement is complete; only then will the student be considered enrolled in the program.
- Payment must be made before the designated deadline. Should payment not be made, LEP reserves the right to refuse the student from following the sessions;
- If enrollment does not reach the minimum number of students required for the LEP Program to run, it will be canceled, the parents will be notified and pre-paid fees will be reimbursed;
- If a parent has prepaid the entire session, credit will be given only if the student has not attended more than 50% of the total session;
- It is possible to enroll throughout the session. In this case, payment will be calculated on an individual basis and payment must be made before the given deadline.