ACS Athens Soccer Academy
The ACS Athens Soccer Academy focuses in methodical teaching of the fundamental skills & game styles of Soccer while promoting the main values that can be taught through playing sports. One of our goals is to also engage and assist parents through educational talks on how to exploit their children’s participation in sports for character and athlete’s habits (nutrition, self-confidence, self-discipline, hygiene and more). Our staff consists of qualified coaches – educators who support an educational approach and emphasize on personal growth and development.
Below you may find important information about the program:
- 5-7 years old
- 8-10 years old
- 11-12 years old
2 practices per week; on Saturday & Sunday mornings.
|AGE GROUP||PRACTICE TIME|
|5-7 years old||10:00-10:50|
|8-10 years old||11:00-12:00|
|11-12 years old||12:15-13:30|
|1 MONTH||3 MONTHS|
- The practices take place at the ACS Athens Soccer Field.
- The registration fee for the new ACS Athens Soccer Academy members is € 35.
- The communication and instruction of the program is in English; Greek language will be used if and when needed.
- Each participant should wear Soccer shoes for artificial grass and shin guards.
- All participants must be at the ACS Athens Soccer Field 15 minutes prior to the beginning of practice.
- A recent medical examination is required, which will clear the child of any pathological conditions.
- The practices take place on Saturdays & Sundays and the time differs based on your child(ren)’s age group. Kindly note that the schedule is flexible depending on number of participants.
- Registrations start on September 3rd; the program begins on September 14th and ends on June 15th.
- For further information and/or questions, please contact the ACS Athens Athletic office at: 210-6070294 / 327 (Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00 & 210-6070329 Monday-Friday 18:00-20:30).