The ACS Athens PTO Holiday Bazaar will take place on the school campus on Sunday, December 8th, 2019, from 12:00 to 17:00.
We invite all ACS Athens parents, students, staff, faculty, alumni, friends, and visitors from the wider community to celebrate the festive season with us.
As always, all funds raised will go toward Greek charity organizations and ACS Athens school projects.
This year, the ACS Athens PTO Holiday Bazaar includes:
- the spectacular Christmas Market Place where you can buy handcrafted Christmas gifts
- the amazing Grinchraffle where you can win prizes of all shapes and sizes.
- professional photos with Santa
- Christmas crafts and fun games for kids
- International food court for everyone and Christmas cocktails and mulled wine for adults
- US marines who will be there for photos and collecting toys for the Toys for Tots organization
- Christmas themed Bake Sale with coffee and hot chocolate
- PTO sales of Christmas candy and decorations
Please remember the Grinchraffle has a wide selection of prizes comprised entirely of donated goods and services, thus we rely on you, our community and your kind generosity.
To make a donation to the Grinchraffle please email Mr. Konstantinos Kouvopoulos or contact him at 210 6070419.
This event cannot take place without the help of our parent community. If you are interested in volunteering please sign up by clicking here or contact Ms. Debbie Richards at 6947758180.
If you would like to rent a table to sell your products at our Christmas MarketPlace please email Ms. Maria Prattas.
So mark your calendars, save the date and celebrate the Holidays with the ACS Athens community on Sunday, Dec. 8th, 2019.