- The registration form is available online and must be submitted by June 3rd.
- Pre-registration fee needed by June 3rd with a 100 € deposit; activity selection will be honored by registration priority; when making a deposit, please state the name of child and session of participation.
- Parents / Guardians of Session 1 participants must confirm their child’s participation and provide final payment during the weeks of June 3rd - 13th. They must also come by the summer camp office during this period to receive a final information package with the daily schedule (including order of activities) and other camp materials.
- Parents / Guardians of Session 2 (ONLY) participants must confirm their child’s participation and provide final payment during the week of June 20th - 27th. They must also come by the summer camp office during this period to receive a final information package with the daily schedule (including order of activities) and other camp materials.
- Parents must submit in WRITING any special dietary/medical needs directly to the health office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Participants will receive camp memorabilia (until supplies last): t-shirt & camp bag.
- Activities program may change if needed (i.e. weather conditions).
- Certain activities may be canceled if there aren’t enough participants registered.
- Snack and lunch will be provided during the day.
- Upon completion, children will receive a camp certificate (General OR Camp Specific).
- The pre-registration fee deposit is a non refundable fee.
- Once payment for the program is made, a full refund will be issued only if notice of cancellation is given by phone / email or in person three working days prior to the start of the program. After this deadline, 50% of the camp fee will be deducted if cancellation occurs.
- No refund after the start of the program.
- Refunds based on medical conditions will be made only when accompanied by a letter from a physician.
Lost & Found Policy
The ACS Athens Summer Youth Camp staff is not responsible in case of lost items. Lost and found boxes are located around campus and contain all the items that are found at the end of each day.
Cell Phone Policy
It is highly recommended that cell phones and/or other electronic devices are not brought to the camp. Should there be a need for communication, participants may use the office telephone for special circumstances; the same occurs for parents / guardians wishing to contact their children. The office can be contacted and the message will be delivered to the child(ren). If cell phones are brought to school, they MUST be turned off during the activities.
For questions and more information
210.6070.294 and 210.6070.289
8:30am - 4:30pm
ACS Athens, 129 Aghias Paraskevis & Kazantzaki Street Halandri 15234