ACS Athens Basketball Academy
The emphasis in the ACS Athens Academy is the methodical teaching of the basic skills by providing FUN activities as well as promoting the values attained through team sports - such as sportsmanship, effort, discipline, motivation, pride and respect. Our staff consists of qualified coaches – educators who focus on each child's growth and improvement. Below you may find important information about the program:
AGE GROUPS (Boys & Girls)
- 5-7 years old
- 8-9 years old
- 9-11 years old
- 11-13 years old
ELITE TRAINING (individual training)
- Boys 14-17 years old
- Girls 14-17 years old
- Two practices per week OR
- Three practices per week
- The practices take place at the ACS Athens Indoor Gymnasium.
- A recent medical certificate which will clear the child of any pathological conditions is needed.
- The practices take place two or three times per week upon your choice on: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays (6-7 pm). Kindly note that the schedule is flexible depending on number of participants.
- The Elite Training takes place ONLY on Wednesdays (6-7 pm).
- Registrations start on September 4th (6:00-8:30pm, Monday - Friday). Please note that the program starts on September 17th.
- For further information AND registration, please call the following numbers directly at: 210-6070329 (Monday – Friday 18:00 - 21:00 and Saturday 10:00 - 13:00) and 210-6070327 / 294 (Monday - Friday 9:00 – 17:00).