Middle & High School Program Fall / Winter 2021-2022
The Middle & High School Program offers exciting activities to our students. Register your child(ren) and have the opportunity to explore the sports by joining the activities of their choice. We hope your children enjoy the program!
- Please note that students (7th grade and older) wishing to participate in the activities presented below can ride the Late Area buses which depart at 17:45 every day; these buses go to specific areas and do not provide "door to door" service. Please check the schedules & routes to determine if any of the buses suit your needs.
- For any emergencies or any needed communication after school hours (15:55), you may call: 210.6070.294 / 210.6070.327, where a staff member will be on duty until all the after school activities end.
- If your child is sick during the school day, he/she is not allowed to participate in any of the after school activities.
- In case of rain, sessions will take place indoors with alternative plans (game videos, fitness and other). With light rain, activities will take place.
- For every sport, session dates, cost, meeting points and sports specific protocols are provided.
Activities Fees & Deadlines
Payment must be made by Friday, September 17th, 2021, following the School Bank information.
*Payment must be made prior to the onset of the activity OR within one week following the submission of the form (if activity has already started and space is available).