Apply for Admission to ACS Athens
We strongly recommend using the online application process.
Before you complete this Application, please read the Guide to Admissions carefully!
IMPORTANT : New ACS Athens Families Only
Please fill in the information as completely as possible.
Failing to disclose accurate information may result in delay of processing and/or decline of admission.
CREATE A USER ACCOUNT (NEW FAMILIES ONLY):
In order to proceed with an Application, you need to have a USER ACCOUNT in our system.
Please complete all required fields in the form below to request USER ACCOUNT in order to submit an application for your child.
Existing ACS Athens Families
Existing families in our school wishing to submit an application for a new student, must log in their Family Access account in Skyward and select "New Student Online Enrolment" from the left menu.
For a hard copy of the forms we require for admission at ACS Athens, please download the following documents:
- New Student Admission Application — New (first time) applicants are charged a 60 € non-refundable processing fee; this amount will be deducted from tuition
- Student Profile Form — (Grades JK-5)
- Student Academic Standing Statement — (Grades JK-12 - if applicable)
- Teacher/Faculty Recommendation Form — (Grades 6-12)
- Special Education Services Form — (ALL Grades). Filled out by Guidance Counselor / Principal of prior school
- Alternate Special Education Services Form — (Only if there's NO PRIOR SCHOOL) Filled out by Parent / Legal Guardian of student
- IB Diploma Application (Grade 11) — An IB Diploma Applicant must also submit a New Student Admission Application (above)
Student’s Personal Statement (applying for Grades 6-12)
Please attach your personal statement in English with this application. Your essay should be hand-written and consist of a short autobiography and a statement of your hopes and plans for the future, especially what you expect to gain from an American school experience in general, and from ACS Athens in particular. This is a good way of introducing yourself to the school, so please express yourself clearly and meaningfully.
Along with this application, parents must attach a signed statement in English or Greek, describing the particular circumstances that prompted you to choose ACS Athens.
What are the specific factors of your decision? What are your expectations from the school? Please explain any frequent change of schools, abnormal grade fluctuations or family environment issues that may affect the student’s performance. Is there any information that the Admissions Committee must take into consideration while deciding on admission of your child?
Please note that all disclosed information will be kept strictly confidential.
It is highly recommended that all application material be submitted promptly as students are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note that ACS Athens gives registration priority to its existing students, returning students and the children of our alumni.