Resources and Materials
A variety of resources and materials used / cited during the conference will be posted here, as provided by the presenters.
- Dr. Michael S. Castleberry
- Dr. Alexandra M. Da Fonte, Dr. Kimberly J. Paulsen
- Susie March Consulting
- Irina Bucur-Marcu
- David Nelson
Photo Gallery from the Conference
Broadcasts - Innovation Summit Talks - May 9, 2015
Innovation Summit Talks - an integral part of the conference - are a series of 20-minute TED-style talks celebrating, promoting, championing, and predicting meaningful innovations in our schools and lives; Enjoy the presentations!
Part 1 : 9:00 - 11:00
- Introductions / Greetings
- Dr. Michael Hass : "What if assessments told narratives of students' strengths?"
- Scott Palmer : "What if a kid couldn't fail your class?"
- Ginger L. Carlson & Dr. Raphael Raphael : "What if play were at the heart of learning?"
- Nicholas Martino : "What if we taught and learned the sociological and anthropological reasons for war?"
Part 2 : 14:00 - 15:30
- Kimberly L. Mitchell : "What if all classrooms were like the most engaged classrooms in the world?"
- Ileana Jiménez : "What if we taught feminism in schools to create safe and inclusive learning spaces?"
- Sophia Thanopoulou : "What if we gave "if" the power to transform? (insights from a theater class)"