Educational & Psychological Measurements in Special Education
Monday July 4th - Saturday July 9th, 2016
Morning session: 9:00 - 12:00 | Afternoon session: 13:00 - 15:00
Psychologists, Counselors, Special Educators, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists and other professionals
For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
2 units of College Credit is available from the University of SUNY.
For the International Graduate Course Off-Campus Registration details and credit form please see here...
The course is designed to develop educator’s skills in formal and informal measurement and diagnostic techniques. The course will provide instructional experiences that will bring an expansion of:
- The theoretical concept of assessment
- Practice with formal assessment instruments
- Utilizing assessment data to program specifically for the special needs student
- Interpreting assessment data in conferences with teachers and families
View details, or download the Course Program...
- Dr. Michael Castleberry: Professor, (George Washington University)
- Chris Perakis: Director, (Educational & Diagnostic testing center, Learning Enhancement Programs, ACS Athens)
- Anna Makris: Psychologist & Academy counselor (ACS Athens)
- Cynthia Ouaijan: Clinical Psychologist (ACS Athens)
Registration & Payment Information
The cost for the course is € 700. Seats are limited!
For direct deposit mention your Name and "Testing course"Alpha Bank account
Holder : Ινστιτούτο Καινοτομίας και Δημιουργικότητας IIC (Institute for Innovation & Creativity)
IBAN : GR5601402090209002320003144
Account No. : 209 00 2320 003144
SWIFT : CRBAGRAA