Guide to Admissions
ACS Athens welcomes applications for admissions throughout the year. Please ensure that all of the following Admissions Procedures have been observed before you submit your child's application to the Admissions Office.
- All report cards/transcripts - submitted in a sealed envelope (for high school, from grade 9 to current grade) - if not in English, transcripts must be officially translated
- Two Teacher Recommendation Forms submitted by the previous school faculty (for grades 6 - 12)
- Student Profile Form — (Grades JK-5)
- Special Education Services Form — submitted by the previous school faculty (for ALL grades)
- Alternative Special Education Services Form — only if there is no prior school - usually for grades Jr.K or Kindergarten (filled out by Parent / Legal Guardian)
- Medical forms (may be submitted within one month of acceptance)
- Copies of passport and/or other official documents verifying citizenship and birthdates.
- Confidential Records (if any)